Annikas getting teeth and bites when I feed her.

I need sugestions on how to teach her that its not O.K. I just yell no right now will that work?

AnnikasMommy1

Asked by AnnikasMommy1 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah just tell her no no that hurts mommy...
    Anonymous

• I gently pinched my daughters nose and said no when she bit and she would always let go quickly and stopped fairly quickly.

Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• YOu can also suddently take her off the breast and tell her NO. Then do not let her back on right away. Make her wait. She will get the idea that biting is not good for her either. It worked out great with my son.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 11:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I dont breastfeed but noah has 3 teeth..and he thinks its cool to bite..so i just pull him away when he goes to bite me and look at him dead in the face and say NO Biting, biting hurts mommy..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2008