3 weeks post delivery, is it possible to stay this size? need to know for clothes shopping!

I was a 0 and now I am a 2/3. I know it;s only been 3 weeks but my belly isn't the reason I need the bigger clothes, i think it's my hips and rear. The last bit of belly i have is smooshy lol it just hangs over my pants a little.

p.s. I would lOVE to stay this same size, minus my belly of course. I have tried to gain weight my whole life!

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 9:55 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Health

• It is possible that you will keep a little belly but your hips will continue to go back in. It took me about 8 weeks before my hips were completely back to normal.
    bugsmom06

Answer by bugsmom06 at 10:05 AM on May. 28, 2011

• It is a good pos. that you will remain that size since your hips and butt usually expand to meet the growing ... uh ... spacial (?) needs of the baby, and then the extra delivery space... lol. I know that after my 3rd child i realized that my fluffier hips and tush, weren't going to allow me to EVER enter a few pairs of my fav. pants again..... sigh.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:06 AM on May. 28, 2011

• this was my third child too! with my last I lost more weight than I started with and that was BAD for me, I look sickly. I am so happy with the way I look now and I don't want it to change. It's not a big difference, but a difference :)
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 10:13 AM on May. 28, 2011