What do you think?

ok so me and my bf are disagreeing on baby names ill be 17weeks on wed and he wants to name the baby after him if we have a boy but im not a huge fan of the whole jr thing. I love finding names and seeing if anyone has heard of them b4 and just things like that. And im really not a fan of his name either its very unique but not many ppl say it right its Rumaldo malon...he told me hes always wantd a son named after him should i just let him have it his way? Maybe make it a susprise or something idk what do u think? This is my 2nd baby and his first bio son or dd

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 10:03 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Give him his middle name...or just the first name. Expain to DH that the baby will have his last name let u pick somthin!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:29 PM on May. 28, 2011

• You can always call the boy _____ _____ _____ the second, instead of Junor. Or use your SO first name as your boys second name. You pick the first name.

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 AM on May. 28, 2011

• i thought bout giving the baby his first name and sage as a middle name or visa ver sa sage for the first name and rumaldo as a middle..still not a fan of the second or jr tho
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on May. 28, 2011

• i agree with msmamakatie
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 2:57 PM on May. 28, 2011

• well, thats a tough one, write down all the names you like and share them with him and tell him how you feel
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:42 AM on May. 29, 2011