Lubricant...did you use any while TTC? adult content

I'm am one of the unlucky women who just dosen't generate enough personal lub. myself so we have to use one while having the BD. Did you, if you are a lub. user and TTC, have a regular brand lub., or did you go with the pre-seed brand? Also, if you were using a reg. lub. and were not planning to, but did get preg. I would like to know. From what I understand, you can use a mild lub. and as long as it doesn't contain spermicide ingredients (such as nonoxynol-9).

Hopeful_Gam

Asked by Hopeful_Gam at 10:11 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I, personally, haven't used any. But I've heard from MANY on various infertility boards that preseed is WONDERFUL
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 8:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Me personally no.. But I have seen many at my local drug store ( RiteAid ) that say right on them Ok to use while TTC
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:44 AM on May. 29, 2011