Rants and Raves for fun

I got both.
Rave: My son rolls on his side, and talks to his baby loony toons mobile. I can't wait till he can really start saying Daddy, and Momma
Rant: My job refuses to give me my 2 15 minute breaks for me to pump. Even though, by law they are required to, they refuse, so now I have to call the EEOC, and the Labor board against them. In away, it bothers me, but also, they did that to me when I was pregnant. Only break I got was lunch, and a few bathroom breaks. Burlington Coat Factory in Tulsa has way to high of a turnover, and causes way to much stress.

Momma_Neko

Asked by Momma_Neko at 11:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• that happens alot but you are doing good for others in the future by calling and stay on top of there butts!!!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Rave: I finally got some gloves. Now my hands don't freeze when I'm at the computer :oB

Rant: I HAVE TWELVE DAYS TILL MY DUE DATE AND I'M NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF DELIVERING ANYTIME SOON AAUGHHH! It's so disheartening when I go onto the December 2008 group and read all the "OMG XXX XXX IS HERE!" posts. All these people have had their babies already and I'm sitting here miserable, wanting to hold my baby in my arms and wanting to get rid of this constant pelvic pain. I just want to be able to shave my legs again, GAHHHH!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• HAHA!! Cait has hairy legs! LMAO!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I remember how much I hated that. It was harder then heck to shave, especially above the knee.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 11:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Oh, that's another rave I think. I was able to wedge my leg up on the side of the shower (it's a standing-only shower) and shave my legs today. It just bothered me because I felt like I was squishing my bebbee xD But it had been a good two or three weeks since my last shave. I'm so glad I'm pregnant during the wintertime hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• RANT: I am getting too excited about the new baby coming in under one month,
    I can hardly wait!!

RAVE: We just discovered the joys of NETFLIX, ha ha ha!
    Now off to watch season two of HEROES..cool show!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lol...my rave is that its almost winter break from schools which means I have at least 2 weeks off from work at both jobs and my own school! Yay!

My rant...get this baby out of me NOW. I'm with cait on this one! As if being stuck at 8 1/2 months pregnant isn't bad enough, I now have the flu. I'm full of snot and I've puked up absolutely everything I've had to eat today! I have adopted a whole new vocabulary, like those sailors use! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Rave: My son gets to meet his new cousin this month. They're a month apart.

Rant: My SO's family is all staying together which means 10 people in a 4 bedroom house.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I could shave my legs and paint my toes when I was pregnant....I wonder why??? Everybody I talk to say they couldn't do ANY of that when they were....I think the day I went in to have my c-section, my toes were painted and legs were shaved....
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 5:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• And I was HUGE!!!
    moore_me03