Okay my brother is coming from the navy ?

I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO AND PICK HIM WITH THE REST OF MY FAMILY UP BUT MY HUBBY AND DAUGHTER TOLD ME WATS THE BIG DEAL HE JUST LEFT 4 MONTHS AGO HE WAS STATIONED IN CHICAGO SO I GOT MAD AND DIDN'T GO BECAUSE I HAD NO RIDE SO WE HAVE A BABY SHOWER WITH HIS FAMILY AND I SAID IM NOT GOING WITH YOUR FAMILY OR MINE SO THEIR DID I DO WRIGHT I FILL LIKE MY BROTHERS ARE GOING TO THINK I DONT CARE HELP ME WAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN MY PLACE AND NO ONE OFFERED ME A RIDE

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 10:20 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• i would have asked someone for a ride... but thats just me. as for your family, i would go to the shower. dont be petty
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 10:30 AM on May. 28, 2011

• *his family
    mommy06and09

• THANKS THAT IS WAT MY DAUGHTER SAID
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Comment by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS (original poster) at 10:34 AM on May. 28, 2011

• If you had wanted to go meet your brother you should have made the arrangements. Choosing to not go to your husband's family function doesn't change the fact you failed to make the necessary arrangements to go to yours.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:08 PM on May. 28, 2011