Do you think it worth it. would you use it?

Why should I make my own baby food? Providing home made baby food instead of store-bought alternatives offers tremendous advantages for you and your family. Cost savings. Studies have shown that you can save 50% or more when making your own baby food, with resulting savings of $500 to over $1,300 a year depending on the brand, the age of your baby and the amount of food consumed. Wholesome alternatives. Many store-bought baby food includes preservatives and additives that you want to avoid giving baby. By making food yourself, you know your little one is getting only the best, most nutritious and wholesome ingredients. Environmentally safe. Not only will you avoid feeding your baby fillers and additives, but you will also be helping the environment by eliminating the need for excess packaging used for processed baby food. Personal pride. The satisfaction a mom, dad or caregiver gets from providing home-cooked meals for baby is priceless. What makes the Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker the best way to cook for my baby? Homemade baby food has long been a dream for many busy mothers and caretakers. While it has always seemed like a good idea - the most satisfying way to provide the best, most nutritious meal possible for your little one - cooking baby food at home has also always been a hassle. But with Baby Brezza, making homemade baby food is a breeze! The truly one-step, patented process allows you to steam and blend food in one bowl, removing the danger and worry of transferring hot food from a steamer to a blender. It is the only system that cooks in this one-step process. Set up your ingredients, turn on the machine, and walk away! The Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker also allows you ultimate control in preparing your baby food. Multiple cook time options gives you control over how long to steam your ingredients, giving you control over how soft your baby food is. The manual blending option allows you to choose the consistency of your baby food - whether silky smooth for a first-time eater, or a little more chunky for an older baby or toddler. This multi-functional machine allows you to: Steam and Blend Steam only Blend only Reheat Defrost Cleaning is a breeze, too, with just four dishwasher-safe parts. What makes Baby Brezza the brand for you and your baby? The Baby Brezza team is comprised of moms and dads just like you. We know that it is important not only to provide the easiest, healthiest solutions for parents but also to supply you with the best possible support. Our customer service department is standing ready to help you with questions and product information. We stand behind the products we make and want you to know that there's someone on the other side of our brand ready to serve your customer needs

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 10:53 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't have spent the money.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:08 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I don't see where you included the price. But usually when you don't include the price on something, it's grossly expensive so I'm going to say, no. I would not.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:13 AM on May. 28, 2011

• $99. I spend $50 a week on puree.
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I want the baby bullet for our next baby.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:26 AM on May. 28, 2011

• No, and no. $50/week on babyfood?! How much does your child eat?!
    Anonymous

• My child, when she was eating baby food went to day care so , I sent food for the day care and . I had it for my house. Now, I am due in 2 weeks and my daughter is going to day care too.
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't buy it...I have a blender LOL!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 6:34 PM on May. 28, 2011

• my blender worked just fine! check out wholesomebabyfood.com they have great ways to make baby food!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:53 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I have a food processor that works fantastic. For the $5-$10 I spend a week on fresh food, the $40 I spent on the processor has already been paid for over and over.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 8:53 AM on May. 30, 2011