My due date is November 18, 2011

My due date is November is 18 when did I conceive my doctor said round the 20 something.. im 15 weeks today.. Im another week every friday.

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 11:12 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am going to say mid january
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:27 AM on May. 28, 2011

• im 3 months though doctor said february 20 something though bc i had my misscarriage in january mid january early january so i know it wasnt january and ill be 4 months soon bc i find out what im having june 21st
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Sometime in February, most likely near the end of the month. I ovulated March 6th and I am due November 27th.

Anonymous

• late february I'd guesstimate. give or take a week. I can't tell you the exact date, because one I don't know when you had sex nor when you ovulated, nor how long it took the sperm to reach the egg, or how many times you had sex in or around then, etc.

with my youngest I know the exact weekened only because I hadn't had sex for 2 weeks prior and didn't have any for a month following.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:11 PM on May. 28, 2011

• yes thank u thats around the time my doc said end of feb like the end of the month which kinda makes sense it was harder for me bc i got preggo back to back without a period.. but that date sounds about right :-) thank you
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 12:13 PM on May. 28, 2011

• the 1st time we had sex was after i had stopped bleeding after my misscarriage which was feb 14 Vday then after that we took off lol having sex since we hadnt had sex in so long i know around the 20 something we had sex either everyday or every other day so yea ill guestimate end of feb
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on May. 28, 2011

• about a week after Valentines day!! I'm due on the 10th and i conceived on Valentines day so the 20th is very plausible!!
    wife_mother1790

Answer by wife_mother1790 at 2:49 PM on May. 28, 2011

• my friend is due nov.19, and i remember she was just getting off of her period on Vday, she was tracking ovulation and i remember her saying something about from the 19-20'something was when she was most fertile...since your due dates are only a day off from eachother, id assume conception is just about the same
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 2:55 PM on May. 28, 2011