is it possible this early?

i am twenty four weeks pregnant and i think i am lactating or have the collosum(sp?) thing happening i have dried bits in my bra and sometime stuck to my boobs is this what it is?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it definately could be.. i started getting it at 28 weeks.. its colostrum.. just make sure to keep nursing bras around and keep your nipples clean when you take a shower
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• It is completely feasible that you have colostrum coming in. I know that at 6months pregnant I could squeeze my nipples and have colostrum come out, where my girlfriend had to actually buy the pads for her bra because she was actually leaking.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• It's definitely possible you could be "leaking".

I started last week, and I'm currently 27 weeks.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2008