Could she be sleepwalking?

Last night my DH woke me up saying that our DD, who's 2 was wondering around our room and kept going into the bathroom, and eventually climbed into our bed, she's came into our room several times and almost everytime neither one of us notice her coming in, and she never says anything. I did some research on it but its still kind of hard to be sure. I sleep walked a little bit as a child but I wasnt that young.

Do you think it could be her sleepwalking?

husky_grlie08

Asked by husky_grlie08 at 11:26 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My dd sleep walks and has for years. I would say she is. If you notice it do not wake her up. Gently guide her back to her bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 28, 2011

• not sure, my DD doesn't walk, but she does get up in the bed and start to move around (like she'll sit and and act like she's looking around even though her eyes are closed or weird things like that). I agree with anon though, just gently put her back to bed. I would also maybe see about putting the gate up at her door way so there is no chance of injury from her sleep walking. And put on the monitor incase she's really not sleep walking and just wants to be in your room.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:30 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yes she could be.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:42 PM on May. 28, 2011

• If she was wondering around like that, then my guess is she sleepwalks.

I do that too. Far as I know I didn't as a young kid, but maybe no one noticed either. I remember when I as about 5 or 6 I would get in trouble because my mom would find things like my Barbies out like I'd gotten up and played with them during the night. I either didn't remember it or thought that I'd only dreamed doing it.

My bets on that she's probably sleepwalking a little. Maybe she'll outgrow it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:55 PM on May. 28, 2011