thyroid problems?

I have felt kinda crappy for about a year now I think [after I had my son] my doctor said he thinks it's most likely a thyroid problem, my heartbeat was abnormal I have headaches I am moody My glands get swollen for no apparent reason for only like a day or so then it goes away and I've been so tired I just thought I was tired from the kids and that's why I feel like this. Are these signs of athyroid problem? what happens if you don't get a thyroid problem treated? I am kinda scared as to what it is and what happens now...he hasn't definitively told me [for sure] that it is my thyroid they are still doing tests.

Tayleina

Asked by Tayleina at 4:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Health

• Top Ten Signs That You Might Have a Thyroid Problem
    Are You One of the Nearly 30 Million People With An Undiagnosed Thyroid Condition?
    thyroid.about.com/cs/basics_starthere/a/10signs.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Quiz: Could You Have a Thyroid Problem?
    Quiz: Could You Have a Thyroid Problem? A Look At Your Thyroid Disease Risk Factors and Symptoms. By Mary Shomon, About.com. Updated: August 31, 2005 ...
    thyroid.about.com/od/thyroidbasicsthyroid101/a/thyroidquiz.htm
    vbruno

• Signs Of A Thyroid Problem
    Signs Of A Thyroid Problem covers the causes, signs, symptoms and treatment, along with self help information about this disease.
    www.way2hope.org/Illnesses/signs_of_a_thyroid_problem.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2008