I am 24 weeks pregnant and was wondering how long it is until you can actually see the baby moving across your stomach? and also if i had my first child pre-term , what are the chances it will happen again this time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think i was 28-30 weeks before it looked like there was an alien trying to escape from my stomach. and im not sure about your preterm situation but i wish you the best of luck with a full term pregnancy :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:43 AM on May. 28, 2011

• My first was early and the second was on time. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:44 AM on May. 28, 2011

• thanks :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 AM on May. 28, 2011

• My first was early and my second came literally on her due date :)
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 11:45 AM on May. 28, 2011

• I think we could see movement from about 23 weeks, maybe not sure. I went into labour a day overdue, and gave birth the day after that! It was loooooong . . .
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:01 PM on May. 28, 2011

• As to the first question, I think it depends on your body type. I know friends of mine who are a bit heavier don't see the movement as early as those who are thinner. i think I was about 24 weeks or so with the first and earlier than that with the second.

SDJenn

Answer by SDJenn at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I didn't start seeing movements until around 28 weeks.

As far as the preterm situation, every pregnancy is different. My first child was born at 35 weeks. But my second child was born at 40 weeks, 4 days and my third child born at 38 weeks, 3 days.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:10 PM on May. 28, 2011