stressed what can i do to calm down

stress am high risk and 3 months pregnant i just want to relax dont know how

nillie6208

Asked by nillie6208 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• a nice bath with candles and music that you like? It's helped me, and I now when I am stressed I like to read a good book. Anything Christopher Moore, I love him, his books are really funny.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lavendar tea? idk i cried most of my pregnancy
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I get stressed so I either clean, read, or go for a walk, or play with my two dogs! Just do something that will take your mind of things so the baby doesn't feel the stress. Is there anyone you could maybe talk to that eases things out for you??? That always helps for me. Someone to cheer me up!
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Also maybe a bath or shower. Water is always calming!!!!
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Go for a walk- if its cold, maybe go to the mall.... it can be kinda' crazy during the holidays, try to make a schedule of what you want to do (who you want to visit) vs. what you 'should' do (who you 'need' to visit). Be realalistic about what you are going to do, and be prepared for what is coming up in the next few weeks. If you reallly don't want to travel, don't. You can always use a dr's excuse (stress is a drs excuse... you can jazz it up with some fancy termenology if your mother in law or whoever doesn't buy it!)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2008