Moms in Biloxi, MS...

We are thinking of moving to Biloxi, and I am looking for information on the school system. I have kids who are in elementary (2nd grade), Jr High (7th) and High School (9th). The older two are currently in Highly Capable AP classes so we are trying to make sure that wherever we move has excellent school districts. Can anyone provide me with some information on how the school districts in MS compare to other school districts along the east coast? Thank you so much!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:21 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• To add a little more info, we would be living close to Keesler AFB but would be willing to live up to 30 minute drive from the base to get into the best schools.
    AprilDJC

Comment by AprilDJC (original poster) at 12:29 PM on May. 28, 2011