Penn and Teller on Wealth Redistribution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j3_Ki6R3z0&NR=1

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 12:26 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Eilish when I say your Question and the names penn and teller i jumped cause I havent heard from these 2 in a while. I love these 2 dudes and always have. The way they use things to explain to others is off the chain and sometimes so funny. I did watch the video of the pie taking/ I mean giving. wow LoL
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 12:55 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Will check it out when I have more time.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:57 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I loved this video! It makes wealth distribution seem as ridiculous as it is! Very very funny.
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 1:00 PM on May. 28, 2011

• sealed lip

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:01 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I'm assuming they're reaping the benefits of the tax cuts for the wealthy that has helped the economy so. The loopholes that allow them to then pay in even less is also good for the economy as we've seen.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 1:16 PM on May. 28, 2011

• CHarlan

So you think only the rich are against wealth redistribution? I've been living way below the poverty for a few years now and I'm against wealth redistribution. Some of us like to work for what we have. Also, they pay more in taxes than you realize. Those gov't handouts don't just pop out of thin air.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 1:19 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I <3 Bullshit :) P&T are great! I don't agree with them all the time, and you have to get past all the cussing, but it's really informative! The one on breastfeeding was great, and there was a good one on circumcision. Oh, and bottled water! It's amazing what you can talk people into eating/drinking/paying when you tell them it's the "best". lol
    Curllyq

Answer by Curllyq at 1:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I certainly don't agree with P&T ALL of the time ... I disagree with their position on God (and apparently vaccines - they've got a new out about that). But they do have a way of explaining things in the simplest of terms.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 1:28 PM on May. 28, 2011

• You cannot take P & T seriously . They can be entertaining but they are not experts in anything .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:26 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Janet .... then can you explain how they are wrong in this case?
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 8:52 PM on May. 28, 2011