• In the Spotlight:

child care

wanted to ask around, how much does it cost for one child a week?
both private and day cares.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• i'm not sure but where your at but in montana it costs on average 21-31 dollars a day so about so btw 105-155 dollars a week here
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I pay 100 a week for a registered at home daycare for my 2 year old son. I liven in Colorado. When my son was under one I paid 25 dollars a day. The going price around here is between 20-25 dollars a day.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• it depends on the age group of the child, I have an in home daycare an for infant - 2 (until potty trained) $125 wk age 2 $100 and everyone else $90
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 11:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i used to pay about 100 bucks a week..depends on your hours and stuff..i go to a public? i think its funded by a church and stuff..thats here in PA..now i get child care assistance so i dont pay anything..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:48 AM on Dec. 9, 2008