How likely is it for a baby to born early? Are there any signs?

I am 33 weeks, and getting so paranoid she is going to be born soon. I have no idea why I am feeling so anxious. Although, whenever I go to the doc everything seems normal, my blood pressure is perfect etc. Are there any signs she could be born early? Or does it just happen? Thanks!!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 12:40 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not sure if there are any signs. *I* was born 8 weeks early 30 years ago because my mother was heavily into marijuana and alcohol.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:55 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Well, I was not considered high risk by any means and I delivered 3 months early ... I had developed an infection due to the placenta being torn away from the uterine wall ... the doctors to this day still consider me a medical mystery and have no explanation for what happened. There are only 3 scenarios which could explain what took place and my situation did not fit into any of them.

There were no signs until I started going into labor at 28 weeks. Try not to worry but do report anything that you feel is unusual to your doctor just to be sure. Good luck!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 1:16 PM on May. 28, 2011

• not sure about signs, if your doing just fine, then i dont see why she would be here early, just relax, i got like that with both of my boys too
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:40 AM on May. 29, 2011