Are there OTC nerve pills?

I am at my wit's end. My MIL has come for another extended visit. She was only here one night and already my nerves are shot. Her visits put all of us on edge, but this time seems even worse. I am so stressed that I feel physically ill, I am staying on the verge of tears and I just don't know what to do. Is there anything I can take that is over the counter to help me through this?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 12:50 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Health

• wine

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:51 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I went and bought a bottle of Captain Morgan today, I'm hoping that helps a little.
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 12:52 PM on May. 28, 2011

• couldn't hurt! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:55 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I kept a bottle of jagermiester in my freezer for emergencies lol, that emergency usually involved my daughter when she was a toddler lol. She was WAY too busy lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:45 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yes. You can get Ashwagandha at your natural/healthfood store. Its an anti-stress plus energy suppliment. It has no sleepy side effects and helps you cope easier with life's "in-laws".
    texasfarmmom

Answer by texasfarmmom at 6:34 AM on May. 31, 2011