Have your kids made you laugh today?

Share what they did or said with us :)

This morning my daughter was playing Glee complete with costume changes and dramatic entrances with different song selections (she's 6).

A few minutes ago she asked me, "Mommy, is it Katy Perry Day?"
Can you tell that she loves music and singing? LOL

Octobersmom

Asked by Octobersmom at 12:57 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes my little boy is too funny ! everytime he watches a basketball game he screms "Lets Goo" Love him :)
    Balling

Answer by Balling at 1:08 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yes he did. I did the thumb removal trick, and the look on my 4yr olds face was priceless. Even after I showed him how to do it, he was still amazed. It was just so funny to me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:14 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yes! My son is 2 and he loves Mickey Mouse. He was dancing to the songs this morning and shaking his butt! LMAO
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 1:30 PM on May. 28, 2011

• We played the board game TROUBLE this morning. We kept bumping each other off. It was fun!
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 2:52 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My son and I were having fun with his science kit. His reaction to the experiments made me smile.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 5:57 PM on May. 28, 2011

• rolling on the floor OMG, Octobersmom, mine was too!  She has a crush on Finn and gets the music stuck in her head just like anybody else.  We often hear her singing the music to herself while she plays.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 6:01 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Sure they have, my kids, plus all their friends equals about 7 kids all together. Fun filled day of 8 & 9 year old drama queens, plus i'm thirsty, ice all over my floor constantly, hawian punch spilled on my floor and counters, screaming on the trampoline, my daughter now has a black eye, lunch was a disaster, playstation games in the house after i said to play outside, hello, my house is hot ass h*ll cause they have ran in and out all day, my cat got out, and i chased her half way up the street TWICE! They make me lol, not because i'm having fun but because i'm going insane!!! They make me laugh, why would i not laugh???? "insert crazy insane laughter"
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 8:11 PM on May. 28, 2011