I have no idea what i am doing on this website .. someone help me !

Balling

Asked by Balling at 1:01 PM on May. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• What do you need to know?

Answer by louise2 at 1:03 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Everything im lost haha .. what is all this credit stuff?
    Balling

Comment by Balling (original poster) at 1:04 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I know it's a bit overwhelming at first.... Just take your time a browsing thru everything....
    Maybe join a few groups, answer a few questions on some of the Q & A boards... you will meet
    a lot of wonderful women here in doing so...

It takes some time to get use to it and if you have questions... just post them...

Welcome to CM I know you will enjoy your time here...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:06 PM on May. 28, 2011

• As far as I can tell the credits are a just for fun thing. Yes, at certain levels you can unlock more stuff.

If you're really lost and confused, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of any page you'll see:
    Getting Help: Getting Started on CafeMom | Member Resources | Frequently Asked Questions | Contact Us | Site Map
    About CafeMom: About CafeMom | MomIndex | CafeMom Plus | Community Guidelines | CafeMom Influencer Programs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Any of those links should be VERY helpful to you.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:14 PM on May. 28, 2011