What do you think of some women who go bra less in public?

Or even when they are at home and they have company over they are only aquitances with?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 1:13 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• tacky. how hard is it to put a bra on?
    Jayseeka

Answer by Jayseeka at 1:17 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Depends on their size. I personally would not do it, and don't feel comfortable without a bra (36D). Women with smaller breast can get away with it no problem (as long as their nipples aren't visible through their shirt).
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 1:17 PM on May. 28, 2011

• eww gross tacky tasteless
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 1:21 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I would say that a smaller breasted woman can too but as long has she has something covering her nipples when they get hard. I think other than that it is pretty tacky looking.
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 1:21 PM on May. 28, 2011

• the girls need support and it's just gross not wearing a bra and seeign the nipples.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:28 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Depends...sometimes I am completely jealous of those who the "shelf bras" in tank tops actually are enough for LOL. I would never be able to go in public without a bra because I am so stinkin top heavy and the girls would be hitting the floor. At home I don't like to go without them either if I KNOW company is going to be over, but one of my LP's friends has a habit of dropping by unannounced and I have given up. I guess if I go to an acquaintance's house and boobs are unsupported, I think "I am in their home", but it is not something I would want to do routinely.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:38 PM on May. 28, 2011

• all i wear is a sleep nursing bra(no support at all just fabric covering my girls lol)....just so people cant tell if im cold or not >.> if i could i would go braless but that's only cuz wearing any sort of supporting bra makes my morning sickness act up since my chest is so large my bras dig into my ribs and stomach :/
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 1:52 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I hope it gets better for you soon Lizzypuppylove!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Wow...I'm feeling pretty bad right now. I never wear a bra, ever. They are uncomfortable no matter what kind and size I buy. I've been professionally fitted and bought expensive bras. I know I can't wear anything with elastic in it, and synthetic material breaks me out there as well. Pure cotton only - still is uncomfortable to me. No one sees my nipples, all people ever see is be sagging old lady boobs. I'm always covered up and 99% of the time always have a long sleeve front button shirt covering whatever else I'm wearing. My chest, my choice.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:10 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I dont' always wear a bra when at home, it gets uncomforable and the girls need to be free lol. Even when our friends are over, it's no biggie. But when I go out I wear a bra of somesort, in the summer it's usually shirts with a built in bra
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:16 PM on May. 28, 2011