I Hate Schooool !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• So.......what's the question?
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:21 PM on May. 28, 2011

• They all do. And my 8th grader thinks it will get better in high school next year. What a laugh!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:40 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Hey, how's this one? My now 12 year old son came home from 3rd grade and asked me to sit down as he had something to tell me. I sat, and he proceeded to tell me that he wanted to drop out of school! He said that he wanted to be a video game tester and that they didnt have to go to school. I calmly explained to my child who has hated school from day one, that he owuld have to attend school through H.S. and hopefully college if he did indeed want to work with video games. He actually changed schools a week later and hasn't asked to drop out again and he will be entering 7th Aug. 15. I admit, its been a rough row to hoe; but, he is still in school!
    giraffeGIRL68

Answer by giraffeGIRL68 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2011