I just posted a question I had 2 answers now it's gone?? Did that ever happen to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• WAS IT INAPPROPRIATE? IF SO, SOMEONE PROBABLY REPORTED IT.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• No not at all It was the Im a new SAHM and I'm feeling the difference without my payckeck and asked if anyone else was in the same boat............People are starnge & somehow someone didn't like my question
    Anonymous

• women find a way to bitch about everything on here, I am sorry if someone had it deleted
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• That hasn't happened to me. That's weird!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• That's strange...You would think the mods would at least READ the question before deleting it...I had a question deleted once because it wasn't posed as a question, just was a statement, lol. Oh and another time because I posted it in 3 categories, but they only deleted one of them. But usually they will send you a message telling you why.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Post it again! I would love to answer that! I am stressing about a similar problem.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Well if it was considered inflamatory, or promoting a business, or calling someone in particular out then a lot of ladies will report it...sorry for your trouble
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2008