My daughter says she wants to be a doctor when she grows up!

I'm so excited. haha. That's what i'm in school for. What does your child want to be when they grow up?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 1:23 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Well today it is a baseball player, then last week after vacation he said he wanted to work at the go-cart track,, LOL,, I hope she sticks with her and good luck to you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

• At the moment a dog from the woof noises she's been making and her scrabbling, then again she's 20 months so I'll wait a few more before I panic.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 1:28 PM on May. 28, 2011

• haha, that's cute.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 1:29 PM on May. 28, 2011

• hahah! maybe that means she'll be an actress.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 1:30 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My daughter wants a big career working at Dutch Brothers! But that will change :)
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:32 PM on May. 28, 2011

• my daughter want to be a dr alos, since she was 18 months old! She is almost 6 now and she loves to watch the gory surgery shows, she assisted the ER dr in giving her older brother stitches, the nurse had to hold him down, lol...she squirted the saline on it while the dr stitched...when my dh was hospitalized she collected stethascopes and gloves from the dr's and nurses. She was totally up in their faces when they would give dh an iv or meds, she just loves medicine! Her twin brother wants to be a lawyer and he reallknows how to make an argument!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:40 PM on May. 28, 2011

• When my son was that age he wanted to be a Farmer, and my daughter wanted to be a Princess lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:40 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My son tells me he wants to work with "Dino fossils" so paleontologist or archeologist for him ( for now, he is 3)
    My daughter.... Who knows, she is 21 months and will be great at whatever.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:31 PM on May. 28, 2011

• A bricklayer
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 4:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2011