How do I cope?

My boyfriend of 4 years (and father of our 1 yr old) just all the sudden called me yesterday from his parents house and said "I just don't feel anything anymore."
I'm absolutely heartbroken, I did everything for him. I've been crying for hours at a time. I try to stop for the sake of my daughters feelings, but it's just so hard.
I try to be strong, but it just hurts so much. He was the only person I LOVED truely.

My question is, how can I start feeling better? I have no girl friends to hang out with anymore, it's just me and my daughter. I have absolutely no one to talk to!

Leah90

Asked by Leah90 at 1:33 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sorry. Really only time will heal. Try going out and making some friends who have kids too. Then all of you can go out and do stuff.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

• It take time to get over the end of a relationship. Grieve as long as you need. It will get better over time. Good luck.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:59 PM on May. 28, 2011

• You need time. You can try going out with friends, but really, time is all that will make it better. I'm so sorry. It's not easy. Listen to Stronger by Sara Evans.
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 2:43 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I'm so sorry, hon. It will get better, you just have to give it time. Focus on yourself and your child(ren), and before you know it, you'll be feeling better. You don't need him if he isn't invested 100% in the family.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:53 PM on May. 28, 2011

• im sorry

I would try to make some friends, and maybe try to find some people online to talk to as well. And give all of my focus to that baby :) Any time I'm down I snuggle up to my baby girl and hug/kiss her to death. She always makes me feel better.

mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 3:51 PM on May. 28, 2011

• time will heal your pain, I know how you feel. And i am sorry ur hurting, get a sitter and take some time for your self. will do you some good..good luck mama
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 5:48 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Hey Honey it will pass get your tears out and move on. You can count on me as your friend if you really want to chat I will be there for you. I know how it is to be hurt and really it does get better, make me a friend request and we can chat privately and get to know each other.....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:41 PM on May. 28, 2011