I smell this all the time! O.0

One of my favorite smells is the smell my vacuum makes when I'm vacuuming the floor lol...yeah I know that's weird but hey...I like the smell...anyways, for the last couple of days I've been smelling this all the time! I mean I can smell it right this second and I havent vacuumed in like 2 days! (don't judge me lol) it's starting to make me nervous...should I be talking to a Dr about this or something? Has anyone else gone through this?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:42 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Health

• Lol, you're pregnant right? It may just be that Or has it always been like this lol?
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I agree with SMITxsM2 if you are trying to get PG that could be a sign that you just might be PG.

Have you always been this way?

There is nothing wrong or weird about this, this is just you.
    I like the smell of freshly opened can of JalapeƱos...lol I don't know what it is but I love to take a deep breath of it.

OH can you please describe what you are smelling?
    I am glad to hear it is a good smell ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:56 PM on May. 28, 2011

• IDK--do you use anything to put on the carpet before you vacuum and that's why you like the smell?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• maybe you're preggers??
    idk..i enjoy the smell of clean dishes from the dishwasher...or the steam coming from the dishwasher. that's crazy lol!!
    i'm not preggo.
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 2:37 PM on May. 28, 2011

• yes if you are pregnant your smell intensifies.

if you are using a rug powder or cleaner with your vacuum that could be a reason as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:40 PM on May. 28, 2011