Is/should sex be a priority in a relationship? adult content

Is sex a priority in your relationship? Or do you think it should be? My SO tells me it's not important to him..,. But I think that is bs. He's a guy afterall.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• its not a priority.. but i do think every relationship needs it
    Anonymous

• Depends on how old the guys is and if he can get it up to tell you the truth. I've heard some people complain that their SO's who are like 32 don't care about sex. My man is 46 and he likes it twice a day. I know older guys who think it's really important, younger guys who don't, and vice versa. I personally think it is important. If I don't get laid on occasion I feel blah! lol.
    Anonymous

• Well, it's important to me, so ......
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 1:59 PM on May. 28, 2011

• He's 27. It annoys me because I want to and he doesn't so he will masterbAt instead
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:00 PM on May. 28, 2011

• It's not TOP priority in our relationship but it's definatly in the top 5 lol....I start feeling irritable and bitchy if I don't get it on a regular basis (my limit is 4 days) ... as far as him being a guy...maybe your sex drive is just higher then his...thats how it is with me and my husband..I have a MUCH higher sex drive...my suggestion...sit down and talk about it, come to a compromise...I know that sounds like a silly thing to have to sit down and talk about but if it's important to you..just do it...I had to do the same thing, let him know that while he may be able to get by for a few weeks without...I need it every few days! lol...we came to a compromise. Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:07 PM on May. 28, 2011

• It bugs me because I constantly see him lookin at other girls while we are out and I don't say anything to him but it hurts to feel like he doesn't look at me like that. I'm not going to change and be someone I'm not just to get his attention.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on May. 28, 2011

• not a priority, so to speak. just a REAL nice perk in the relationship. it's a stress reliever for one thing! and exercise!! it is a time to connect without having to actually talk.
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 2:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

• sex is important, but it's not going to make or break a relationship. Communication is key.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:40 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I think it's a priority, not a top priority, but a priority. Only because my husband is the ONLY person I can have sex with. If I need to talk, or a hug, I can always call a friend. But he is the only one I can go to for sex.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 3:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I think sex is important. Its that moment where u satisfie each other. But im talking only in marriage.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 4:30 PM on May. 28, 2011