I am bored.

I have housework to do, but, I don't want to. Because the kids are home and they will just mess it up again. I have the entire weekend off. One of the boys has a slight temp. I should do something, but, I have no idea what to actually do. My aunt flow is visiting, so I really don't feel like doing much. Maybe I am just being lazy today. I did work about 45 hours this week. Does that mean that I get to be lazy for a little while?

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 1:57 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hey, let's have an AF party!!!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:59 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Sounds like license to be lazy to me lol...and as for the light temp...just keep an eye on it...as you relax on the couch =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:59 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Give your child some Motrin or Tylenol and just do what you can around the house or just relax and get yourself ready to do what you can do small things don't let the laziness get you down. You tell your body what to do not your body tell you what to do. GL
    Hope you and your child feel better. Take a day off and do everything tomorrow ;) (for sure) I sometimes feel blah! too.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:22 PM on May. 28, 2011

• i'm in the same boat. i've been a bum for the last couple of days :P and last night i couldn't sleep so i took a nap at about 8:30 this morning and woke up at 11:30...sigh.
    there is lots to be done around the house. but like you..what's the point? everyone is just going to make a mess 5 seconds after i'm done scrubbing like Cinderella!! Grrr! enjoy your lazy day. deal with aunt flow and get some ice cream & chick movies lol
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 2:32 PM on May. 28, 2011

• YES IT DOES!
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 3:42 PM on May. 28, 2011