May have to strangle my dh

This morning I went to do laundry (our washing machine is broke). He was supposed to stay home with dd and clean. Instead he took her for a haircut. She has been trying to grow it out for locks of love. He swears he only had half an inch taken off. But something in his voice says he isnt being honest. She has been growing her hair since she was little and she is 8. He has been trying to convince her to cut it to no avail.

Hopefully they get home soon. Because I really want to know what he did and if I am going to have to put cement boots on him and drop him in the river.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 1:59 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, did she say it was ok or did he make her?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:00 PM on May. 28, 2011

• cement boots, ROFL.....
    Is it really like that? I hope all works out for u. I know your a little upset but dear those Cement boots got me rolling on the floor
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 2:02 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Don't strangle or drown him...Try to get to the bottom of it...lol
    Just go by the way your dd is reacting to all this it's too late now her hair is cut. Try not to argue in front of her or else she will feel really bad. Who knows she just might like her new hair style.GL
    But I do feel sorry for your dh...lol go easy on him...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:04 PM on May. 28, 2011

• LMAO.. sooo glad I'm a hair dresser so I never have to deal with THAT!!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:41 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Let it go. It will grow back. Be happy. Maybe she wanted it cut but didn't say anything because you were encouraging her to grow it for Locks of Love. Whatever you do, do not let it become an issue. There are to many more important things to worry about. By the way, are growing your hair out for Locks of Love, too? If so, then I can understand your concern a little better, if this is a mother daughter project. Either way, what's done is done. Put it behind & worry about the important things in life.
    1bionicgranny

Answer by 1bionicgranny at 2:55 PM on May. 28, 2011

• That is so weird to me to hear about a man doing that. Just about every guy I've come into contact with thinks girls should have long hair. I can't tell you how many little girl's hair that I have cut that the dad is livid at the mother for cutting the daughter's hair. He really shouldn't have done that without you though. Is he even the one that has to take care of it to be complaining about it?
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 3:39 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Well. He took her for a cut and she requested just an inch off. The person who cut also curled it. He gets to live for now.

This has been a bone of contention between us for a long time. He wants it all cut off and she and I want to keep it long. She likes to have it braided, put up in ballerina buns, and she loves pretty ribbons. He thinks she should have it shoulder length.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 6:40 PM on May. 28, 2011