50th birthday planning (for mom) :)) Any tips/ideas???

Planning my mom's Fantastic 50th Birthday. I chose the theme and color scheme. Does anyone have ideas for games or party favors that go with 50th??

Thanks!

:)

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 2:03 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• That would depend on her. I'm in my 50's and hate games. Choose party favors that go with the theme you chose but again it depends on what she would like.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:08 PM on May. 28, 2011

• If she is fun and funky.. Go pink and black Leopard print, and glitz and glamor with glitter and sequence! That's what we are going to do for my moms in december. We are going to do hot pink table clothes with black table runners and pretty glittery shiney center pieces. With big glitter for confetti for the tables as well. We are doing appetizers and fun and funky drinks. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:17 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Your so blessed to still have your mom here with you. I lost my mom in 2008
    So make is so special and make her happy
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 7:07 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Your so blessed to still have your mom here with you. I lost my mom in 2004; So make is so special and make her happy; I'm sure she will love whatever theme and colors you pick out. You could go with some of her favorite games and stuff and just go with whatever party favors fit with the theme
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:47 AM on May. 29, 2011