OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM 6 MONTHS PREGANT GETTING MARRIED IN 3 DAYS IS THIS MUCH STRESS/EXCITEMENT GOOD OR BAD?????????????????

scaredmom000

Asked by scaredmom000 at 2:40 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I was 8 weeks pregnant when I got married... you'll be fine :D take hot baths, relax.
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 2:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• oh my goodness...you have a lot on your plate. Just calm down. Your wedding will be fine im sure but take care of that bundle of joy. just think after the wedding u can relax a little
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 2:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Congragulations hun!
    I just want to say....I didnt vote SamJ down for her suggestion but you should probably stay away from the hot baths..they raise your core body temp which can be bad for the baby...
    Just try your best to stay calm, take as much down time as you can, and try to relax =) Congragulations again mama!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:56 PM on May. 28, 2011

• try to relax(I know sometimes easier said then done); take some deep breathes sit out in the sun if you can(not for too long though). Your wedding with go just fine I'm sure just focus on you and your spouse to be and have fun. It is an exciting and stressful time for everyone get as much help as you can and just enjoy this time. Congratulations and God Bless
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:44 AM on May. 29, 2011