Graduation gifts....

My "baby" sister graduates tomorrow!!! But I haven't gotten her anything yet. We are giving her cash tomorrow and waiting to give her her real gift t her open house the 18th. But I have no clue what to get her. She has pretty much everything she needs for college, and for her birthday we got her a really pretty birthstone necklace. I have no clue what to get her though! Any ideas or sites would be awesome! Don't know if this info will help, she is majoring in international peace studies and minoring in journalism, and is going into the peace corps....

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 2:44 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• I got a necklace and beautiful earrings for my graduation gift, it was from a Medieval shop I was very happy :D
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 2:50 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I would get her an awesome grown up woman outfit with pumps and all.

Answer by gemgem at 3:28 PM on May. 28, 2011

• stationary,stamps, diary,camera. I am trying to think what will help her to document her Peace Corps experience and keep in touch with home
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 5:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011