My friend thinks I badmouthed her and now she does not want to talk to me. I have no idea what is being said. How do I get over this relationship?

My friend just sent me an email saying that people said things and that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I tried calling her and get no response.

Sadperson

Asked by Sadperson at 2:51 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• If you honestly don't know what is going on and you know that you didn't do anything or say anything wrong, then I'd say let it drop. If she was TRULY your friend, she would know you well enough to know you wouldn't say anything to hurt her. She also should have come straight to you instead of listening to gossip. I'd let it drop and not try to contact her anymore. The ball should be in HER court now. BTDT, and found out some things that I didn't think were possible, but glad that I found out. I don't need toxic back-stabbing people in my life.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:13 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Its hard to say but if she is going to listen to gossip then is she your friend? Take a breath try again and leave it alone people are either going to give you a chance or listen to gossip .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:19 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Thank you...the problem is that she thinks I'm the backstabber...I'm ruminating over this since Thursday!
    Sadperson

Comment by Sadperson (original poster) at 3:33 PM on May. 28, 2011