Is 2 too young?

I want to have my DD's birthday party at the zoo because she loves animals, but everyone I've talked to says she's too young for that.

What do you ladies think?

rainbow_mommy09

Asked by rainbow_mommy09 at 3:04 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, and bring a camcorder if you have one so she sees how much mommy cared about what see likes.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 3:06 PM on May. 28, 2011

• No, not too young at all, as long as you clear it with the zoo then it sounds fine to me. I'm sure YOU know your DD best.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 4:18 PM on May. 28, 2011

• It's not too young, but he would be just as thrilled with a party at home with just a few people. Once you start the big party, you have to continue because they expect it. I usually start a big party at 4. But if you want to, go for it!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:16 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Its not too young, I'd just plan the trip for a time you know she wont be tired and I wouldnt necessarily make it an ALL day thing but I think that goes for any kid, they get bored after a certain point. But if she loves animals then I'd do it. You're her mom and you know what she'd like so go and have fun! :)
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 8:29 PM on May. 28, 2011

• lord no i take my 16 month old to the zoo all the time i hope u have a blast
    tjmommy2010

Answer by tjmommy2010 at 10:43 PM on May. 31, 2011