Nursery theme ideas for boy/girl twins

Does anyone have nursery theme ideas for boy/girl twins? I'm thinking about doing blue/brown and pink/brown designs, but I've been exploring options because it seems boring. I did a bright jungle theme for my first daughter, but I can't find a boy and girl jungle theme that match.

Thanks!

redmoonintexas

Asked by redmoonintexas at 3:45 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We did Old MacDonald's Farm. Really cute, but it seems you want both sexes expressed. How about a circus theme. Maybe lions and tigers on his side and cute little show-dogs/trapeze on the other. You could do broad strips in bold gender neutral colors- yellow and green, orange and yellow?

Airplanes and helicopters and birds and hot air balloons on sky blue?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:42 PM on May. 28, 2011

• sea world or a rain forest.. both of which are unisex i would go for the sea world.. a lot of bright fish
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:09 PM on May. 28, 2011

• for my girls I need noahs ark that I found at burlington coat factory of all places,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:47 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Winnie the pooh.. They have nursery sets that are really xite, and just adding a blue sheet to the boys crib, and a oink to the girls would be perfect.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:14 PM on May. 28, 2011

• We have an aquarium themed nursery which we built to accomodate either sex, we LOVE it.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 4:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Can't go wrong with Pooh or Mickey...or anything neutral. I was gonna say jungle (love those themes!) but you already did it. How about painting their names on their side of the room?
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 6:20 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I did moon and stars the colors were green,yellow blue and white .
    Jaxs23

Answer by Jaxs23 at 10:53 PM on May. 28, 2011