How many women on here love yourselves? Are you happy with everything about you? I mean from the inside out.

babysavy9

Asked by babysavy9 at 4:09 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• To be honest I hate everything about myself. I am been put down all my life there is only one person that has ever complemented me and treated me good and tells me good things about myself and that is an ex of mine and we are still friends.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:11 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Im with mommy of two.. i hate myself. everyone that should be there for me has just left me and make me feel like everything i do is wrong.
    Anonymous

• No, I'm not a fan of self love. Feeling content yes, but I think you NEED to have something to improve on. No one is EVER perfect.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 4:14 PM on May. 28, 2011

• nope...sadly I find it really hard to love me...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I am happy with myself inside and out, do I think I could make something better ? of course but I am still happy with what I look like and what kind of person I am . if you can't love yourself how can you expect someone else to?
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:33 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I love myself, if I didn't why would I think anyone else could? I don't think i am perfect, and I could always work on something, but I have to love me for me. If i expect others to take me as I am, where I am... I need to also
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:50 PM on May. 28, 2011