Are you hiding?

I am, I'm hiding. Count to ten them come find me :)

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Saturday.

Asked by ednahorton at 4:11 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• FOUND YOU! You are behind the computer screen!

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:11 PM on May. 28, 2011

• No, I came out of hiding. lol.

Answer by TexasWife at 4:13 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I'm hiding. My MIL is here for an undetermined amount of time (was supposed to be one night, now it's at least 3) and I need a break.

Answer by scout_mom at 4:15 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I am hiding I have unwanted company :(

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 4:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

• a little...its saturday and i havent really thought up a plan to feed my working crew, so i rushed to cook chicken and made chicken spaghetti , i guess it was very good but now i feel like i deserve a break even after mowing some of the lawn then getting yelled at for mowing in the wrong spot. It irritates me that no body triims around my landscaping so it looks like shit so one of my boys was nice enough to do it but i need a little one if they are expecting me to do it, not the huge gas one that is as heavy as a lawn mower. I'm hiding from all the stress

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:48 PM on May. 28, 2011