CARBS CARBS CARBS!!!!!!

OMG!!! I am trying to do a no carb diet, needless to say I have failed everyday!!!! I do not know how to makes this diet work, I love to eat carbs!!!!!! any suggestions????

Mommi2four2011

Asked by Mommi2four2011 at 4:38 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• just eat less carbs :D i love carbs too
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:39 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I've tried to go the NO CARB way,too. You almost feel like you could physically strangle someone!LOL I just try to reduce the total amount that I eat every day. I also love carbs.
    Danielle163

Answer by Danielle163 at 4:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• LMAO yes I feel like hurting someone if i cannot have any carbs! I need them it is that serious lol
    Mommi2four2011

Comment by Mommi2four2011 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on May. 28, 2011

• uh we're twins ok i LOVE carbs like i can't not eat them. instead of NO carbs why dont you limit your carbs, plan out what carb you will eat at each meal then instead of caving in and eating a carb here and there, you can look forward to your next carb "i really want that bagel BUT i now if i wait until dinner i can have that dinner roll" that kind of a thing!!! ive tried that with eating good during the week, looking forward to my cheat day haha :P
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:50 PM on May. 28, 2011

• You NEED carbs, need them for energy, need them to regulate blood glucose levels....It's not about going no carb, it's about making healthy carb choices....cut out white bread, pasta, potatoes, rice and sugar and replace them with whole grains: brown rice, sweet potatoes, whole grain breads and pasta, quinoa, barley, oats, bulgar and having true portion sizes. I eat roughly 120 grams of carbs a day, I'm a type 2 diabetic and compared to the average American that's "low"! But it's a healthy low.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:51 PM on May. 28, 2011

• The only way I have found to go "no Carb" is to NOT have them in the house. I love carbs too, but a low carb diet is good for many people. Good Luck!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 2:12 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I have really cut down on carbs since being diagnosed type 2 diabetic. Eventually you get used to it. It's crazy how many carbs are in things you'd never suspect.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:18 PM on May. 31, 2011