Anyone use Vitex?

I had a bio energy healer recommend vitex.. Ive been taking it for a little over a month. Hoping it will help our odds to conceive as weve been trying for about. 9months.
Ive tried acupuncture & massage as well.

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 4:39 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I know that everybody is different but I was also considering acupuncture this month as well as starting on Vitex as well. I wish you the best as you continue to TTC.
    We have been trying for 9 years, finally got pregnant last year, but m/c just shy of 3 months along. Then, we both started taking MacaSure capsules (2/day) and I was pregnant after just 2 months of being on the capsules! Unfortunately I m/c at just 8 weeks along. I have had so many blood tests done to see what 'might' be causing the miscarriages but nothing surfaced. I have been told to just keep trying so would like to consider acupuncture and Vitex. After this, I think we are just going to say, 'No more' as it has been a long journey and we have been blessed with 2 children whom we adopted 8 years ago. They are so special to us and if we never are able to carry a baby to term then that will be that and we just thank God for the 2 that we do have.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We too are considering other options- not because its taking so long, but because I think itd be nice to build our family outside of traditional means.
    pinkcicle709

Comment by pinkcicle709 (original poster) at 10:53 AM on May. 31, 2011