What kind of Jail/Prison/Juvenile etc lets you eat pizza hut, have a tv, xbox, coffee etc?

My half sisters husband is in jail for something. idk what. I saw some pics of him in jail sitting down with normal clothes in a small room, metal looking door, with a tv, white xbox 360 (hes playing it) then other pics of him with pizza hut food. Kinda weird

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• what town is that in? i might need to go commit a crime, i could use a vacay;)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yup. That's were are tax money is gong. Criminals get the time of their lives.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:45 PM on May. 28, 2011

• *where
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:46 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My stepdaughter went to a juvenile facility like that. Huge screen TV, she didn't have to do her schoolwork, didn't have to take her meds, got herself a tattoo and came home with an STD. When the judge said she could come home she told him she was afraid of being home. He asked why and she said she didn't know. I should have blurted out exactly why she didn't want to be released, because my punishments didn't include being able to watch TV, meds had to be taken, schoolwork needed to be done and there was no getting tattoos or having sex.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 4:48 PM on May. 28, 2011

• its some where in the Los angeles area. Some where that looks all deserty. idk lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Criminals have more rights and priviledges than law-abiding citizens.  They might feel bad about being in jail otherwise. frustrated

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 4:57 PM on May. 28, 2011

• http://bigthink.com/ideas/38573?lolamericanpriorities

"Dear Governor Snyder,

In these tough economic times, schools are hurting. And yes, everyone in Michigan is hurting right now financially, but why aren’t we protecting schools? Schools are the one place on Earth that people look to to “fix” what is wrong with society by educating our youth and preparing them to take on the issues that society has created.

One solution I believe we must do is take a look at our corrections system in Michigan. We rank nationally at the top in the number of people we incarcerate. We also spend the most money per prisoner annually than any other state in the union. Now, I like to be at the top of lists, but this is one ranking that I don’t believe Michigan wants to be on top of.

(cont).
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 5:30 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Consider the life of a Michigan prisoner. They get three square meals a day. Access to free health care. Internet. Cable television. Access to a library. A weight room. Computer lab. They can earn a degree. A roof over their heads. Clothing. Everything we just listed we DO NOT provide to our school children.

(cont).
    makelineerror

• This is why I’m proposing to make my school a prison. The State of Michigan spends annually somewhere between $30,000 and $40,000 per prisoner, yet we are struggling to provide schools with $7,000 per student. I guess we need to treat our students like they are prisoners, with equal funding. Please give my students three meals a day. Please give my children access to free health care. Please provide my school district Internet access and computers. Please put books in my library. Please give my students a weight room so we can be big and strong. We provide all of these things to prisoners because they have constitutional rights. What about the rights of youth, our future?!

Please provide for my students in my school district the same way we provide for a prisoner. It’s the least we can do to prepare our students for the future...by giving our schools the resources necessary to keep our students OUT of prison.

(cont).
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 5:31 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Respectfully submitted,

Nathan Bootz, Superintendent, Ithaca Public Schools

makelineerror