What..........

whats it like when you feel like after a c-section??

Ashleybear123

Asked by Ashleybear123 at 5:12 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well right after my whole body itched bc of the epidural, i threw up more then once. since ur didnt have contractions for your uterus to go back down you get to have them after the baby is out.. ur stomach is heavy and its hard to turn over and to walk.. hate to be so blunt but its the truth..

Anonymous

• I didn't really have a problem. I was not sick and I had to be put out completely because it was an emergency. Of course I didn't have the numb legs or anything either. A little sore but they offered pain meds if I needed it. It's not so bad but everyone is different.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:34 PM on May. 28, 2011

• How do you feel after you have a c-section? I have two, and the second is a little more painful and takes a bit longer to heal. You can expect a longer hospital stay. You wont feel anything during the surgery itself but some tugging or pulling. Afterwards you will sit in recovery for an hour or longer. There is pain but it is different for everyone depending on how well you can tolerate it. The hospital gives you pain meds there and for home to help. Its major surgery and its painful and takes time to heal. Just go at your own pace, though they tell you the more you walk the quicker you heal,which is true. Just follow the dr and nurses orders and do the best you can. I can tell you the frist bowel movement however is painful because of all the air from the surgery.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 5:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I had 2 c sections too and i didnt stay longer in the hospital the second time... they sent me home early with my staples still in..
    Anonymous