Know what I have noticed?

There is an anonymous person/persons that are actually being very nice and helpful! It nice to see that! All the anonymous answers I've seen so far today have been great answers. Its about time some people use it right.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:32 PM on May. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I agree with the above anon. Some people just legitimately have had a bad time on this site and want to be able to enjoy themselves here. I have had plenty of anon answers that tried to be nice and helpful,
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:54 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Im ALWAYS annon. Not because Im mean... but because Ive had too many bad experiences in this section. I will even go annon to do a sweet pea.

I dont think all annons are doing it so they can rip someone apart... I think there are some of us who simply have had such bad experiances that they refuse to use this section any other way.

Silly but I gave a very sweet answer to a post today... it was about cupcakes (no drama at all) and someone voted me down.  WTH???  Why???  So, I simply dont play in this section with out going annon.

Anonymous

• That's different! Usually the anons are all snarky and mean :(
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:04 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Really? Which questions?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:39 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Wow! that seems so rare.
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 5:58 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yay! Glad to see it!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 6:07 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Well then, you missed the one calling the OP a dumbass.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Lol...it's funny that you said that! I was going through my questions today and giving out BAs and noticed that alot of the best answers were given to me by Anon's!!!! I think they are just getting a bad rap...the whole one bad apple spoils the whole bunch type of thing
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:27 PM on May. 28, 2011

• No kidding!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 5:35 PM on May. 28, 2011