Maybe it because I'm on the rag

But SO went to play golf while I bought groceries, vacuumed, did dishes, laundry and cooked lunch. Would u be upset too? I swear, we never go out anymore cuz we're always broke, and I spend like $300 a MONTH on food for our family and he spends $100 a month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• thats a bunch of bs if you ask me, and yes i would be very mad..
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 5:37 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Im not seeing what is upsetting you.

Are you upset that he played and you did house work? Is this EVERY weekend? Do you discuss it? Did you ever ask to play golf with him or ask for help around the house?

I guess Im missing what is wrong here. My husband is welcome to his hobbies. I have my own. We help each other out when the other is doing his/her hobby. I see nothing wrong with it.
    Anonymous

• no not really.. My bf gets in the way of me cleaning.. this isnt his house so i dont really ask him to do crap plus he cant clean good so i rather him leave and get out of my way.. have u asked him to go somewhere with you? tell him u want to have a date. find a babysitter and get out for a while
    Anonymous

• You need to let your SO know how you feel. If you doing all the chores while he is out golfing doesn't work for you tell him. He will continuing as long as you allow it. Take charge.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:38 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I guess what pisses me off is he can afford to golf because he doesn't pay his fair share of food. I can't afford to do shit because I buy all the food!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:40 PM on May. 28, 2011

• ohhh yea that i would be pissed about.. have you talked to him??
    Anonymous

• OH> it is a money thing. I thought you were upset at the golf.
    Well why is the money divided? Why isnt it joint money?

I think I would be much more upset that my husband keep "his" money separate from "my" money more than the cost of golf.

1st annon.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, he says that he has bills to pay but so do I and we split the mortgage, power, phone, cable equally!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:44 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Both things upset me. I want him to help around the house and I want him to pay his fair share. We do not share an account. We like it that way. Frankly, we are both old and have never had to share an account before so were not gonna start now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Well perhaps you need to start splitting the food equally too.

What does he say when you ask him to help around the house?

1st annon.
    Anonymous