Motion sickness and pregnancy...

wow, I just took a 15 min car ride... and have never been so sick in my life. I thought I was going to loose it in the car!! Is that normal to happen during pregnancy? Normally I love car trips and stuff.

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 5:53 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It depends on the person. But yes it can happen. Try those sea bands for your wrist if that helps, set up front when can, I would carry a bottle of water or 7up with me, peppermint gum or candy might help, I would carry a bucket with me just in case and wipes, Try to eat small meals when traveling and that might help.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:05 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I typically get motion sickness, but it was definitely worse when I was pregnant. All sorts of weird stuff can happen when you are pregnant.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:10 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yes, that is normal to have motion sickness. I used to get sick just walking back and forth at work with my first child. I was hyperemisis (all day long sickness) that has lasted through out my whole pregnancy. Not very fun at all may I add. Hang in there maybe it will go away soon.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 7:38 PM on May. 28, 2011

• oh i did all the time. wow. i had to carry a bag with me lol
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 10:41 PM on May. 28, 2011

• yea its normal and sucks,
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:18 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I ride our light rail all the time and it makes me really sick now... I carry a bag... it sucks...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 12:21 AM on May. 29, 2011