COULD I HAVE AN INFECTION?

I AM 29 WEEKS PRG. AND FOR TWO DAYS NOW I BEEN FEELING LOTS OF NAUSA AND WHEN I GO TO THE RESTROOM AND WIPE I HAVE A DARK YELLOWISH COLOR WITH AN ORANGE COLOR AND I START TO FEEL PAIN IN MY LOWER BACK AND IT GOES TO MY FRONT BUT I CALLED MY DOC BUT SHE SAID IT WAS NOTHING JUST TO DRINK WATER EVERY TIME I FEEL SICK OR SOMETHING ALL SHE SAYS IS TOO DRINK WATER I AM PLANING TO CHANGE MY O.B DO YALL THINK WHAT I HAVE IS SOMETHING BAD?

window7

Asked by window7 at 6:26 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could just be a urinary tract infection. I had one at the end of my pregnancy. Drink some cranberry juice. See if that helps!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 6:27 PM on May. 28, 2011

• The nausea sounds quite normal as well as pain in the back. Everything is so off balance and it puts a lot of strain on your back. Quite a bit of discharge is normal as your doctor says. It doesn't sounds like you have something awful. Lack of hydration causes a lot of problems during pregnancy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:32 PM on May. 28, 2011

• i had all kinds of discharge and pain. discharge would be thick and funny colored one day and not the other. water water water or juice and if u have spotting or bleeding go get seen or pains are hard and bad
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 6:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

• TANK ALL OF YALL FOR THE ANSWER NOW I FEEL BETTER AND WONT WORRY SO MUCH
    window7

Comment by window7 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on May. 28, 2011

• hum, sounds like something but idk what, i would think the dr would be more interested in what it could be than she is, humm. if you feel something is wrong go to the er
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 10:12 PM on May. 28, 2011