Would you leave?

i found out my dh was talking sh*t about my kids to one of his friends. really mean nasty stuff. i confronted him and he got mad and told me and my kids to get out. and he called me every name in the book!!! i left for a few days to let him cool off. should i go back if hell agree to counseling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I would not go back. You and your children deserve better.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:13 PM on May. 28, 2011

• hell yeah i would leave... my kids come first!!! so should urs
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:57 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Sure if he agrees but keep in mind he obviously has issues with your children. That's never good so I'd have the counselor deal with those first

Answer by admckenzie at 6:56 PM on May. 28, 2011

• No one messes with my kids...I'd be out!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:59 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I would leave and not come back. Kids come first.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:59 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I would not go back
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:17 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I would not go back. You just saw his true colors. You can't un-burn that bridge in my opinion.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Honestly I wouldn't go back! I wouldn't want to be with someone that could talk badly about my kids- they come first, and he's probably jealous of that. I couldn't let that slide. What a mess- a grown man talking stuff about someone's KIDS. Nice.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:59 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I am not sure I could go back to a man that is talking shit about my kids. Especially to a third party. Why do you feel like you should go back? Counseling won't help meanness.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 8:19 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Honestly I would not go back. He knew you were a package deal when he married you, and if he had an issue with your kids he should have talked to you about it (and try to fix the issues he has with the kids)..... NOT go and talk trash about the kids behind your back. IF he really loved you and wanted to make the marriage work he would not have talked trash, called you every name in the book and then try to toss you and the kids out.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:10 AM on May. 29, 2011