What is the Best OUTDOOR tanning lotion/oil?

I want a nice tan, but most of the tanning lotions I see are only for tanning beds. Suggestions?

stenhouse_baby

Asked by stenhouse_baby at 7:06 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have never seen one for tanning beds. All the major brands are for outside. Just get a high number, they all do the same thing basically.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:20 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Baby oil. I used it for years, it works just fine as long as you aren't looking for any sunscreen. It's not as thick and tacky feeling as any commercial brand oils, you can use it repeatedly outside without it feeling so heavy, and it makes your skin very soft when you shower and wash it off. Plus it smells better. I've been tanning for years, years and years. I've always had a nice deep dark tan and IMO baby oil is the best.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 7:34 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Obviously, baby oil has no SPF. You asked about outdoor tanning lotion, not sunscreen. Just wanted to clarify that. I'm not saying don't use sunscreen! Just answering your question.
    *just don't want to hear from the CM skin care police*
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 7:37 PM on May. 28, 2011