To the military service men and women

What is Memorial Day?? For most, it is simply 3 days off work. For others, it's a lot of savings at stores nationwide. But for most of US, it's a day to remember our fallen troops that have fought in battles WORLDWIDE. Thank you for all that you do.

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 7:16 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• patriotic

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:19 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Currently in Ft. Hood TX being surrouded by military brings the reality of the purpose behind memorial day. I agree 100%. Thank you to the military members current, retired, and our fallen heroes. And thank you to their family for the sacrafice they make as well.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 7:39 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My hubby is a vet who looks at it as 3 days off. But we also very much appreciate the veterans for all of their sacrifices, and surely understand what that entails. So thank you veterans! God Bless those still serving and to those fallen to war. You will not be forgotten this weekend.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 8:19 PM on May. 28, 2011

• patrioticThank you to all our servicemen and women.  Memorial Day is a day for me and my family to remember the sacrifices everyone in uniform past and present have made for us.  

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:56 PM on May. 28, 2011