Are you glad that the school year is almost over?

I am!!!

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 7:38 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• I am looking forward to the end of the school year. It will be so nice to not have to rush around in the morning to get out the door in time. It's exhausting. I think the boys will have a great time this summer staying home and enjoying the above ground pool everyday.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:45 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Our school is out! Friday was the last day!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:39 PM on May. 28, 2011

• After today, no. My oldest is being horrific. My middle child is pouty and my youngest is being, well, a chatty young child. I could use a few more weeks instead of the 5.5 days of class time they have left.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:42 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yes and no . Nice to have them home, company and help for me , no morning rush and no homework help . But at home they can sometimes get under my feet and when they are not at home, i do wonder what they are up to sometimes !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:08 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yes! I love summer! My boys have 6 days of school left and I can hardly wait!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:50 PM on May. 31, 2011

• OH YEAH!!!!
    shannon979

Answer by shannon979 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• NOPE not here i am not ready for DD to go to middle school just yet i know she will be ok i am just not ready
    budda646

Answer by budda646 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2011