• In the Spotlight:

Why do some moms answer questions with rude comments (which never really answer the question to begin with!)

What is wrong with some moms?? We are supposed to be on here to help eachother and it seems like some moms just want to hurt!!! And do you ever notice how ALL of the rude answers are answered anonymously?? LOL. So they know they are being immature!

MandyAshley

Asked by MandyAshley at 12:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hello!
    Im Tabatha, and I think people who try to hurt you with words are realy the ones who are crying out for help in there own way. Just my thoughts! Have a nice day!
    bwfamily

Answer by bwfamily at 12:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I guess some people do it to feel superior. I personally have never posted an answer as anonymous. I believe that if I'm going to give an opinion that I should stand by my point of view and not hide.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Just click on the blue link next to the rude answer and report them. Cafemom WILL do something about them, but only if someone reports them for it. Even Anon Cafemom KNOWS who did it and will say something to them about it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• they may something to them about it but that is not going to stop them that is just going to add fuel to their fire
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2008